ILS Open House is on Saturday,
October 16th, 2021
Registration is now closed.
for any questions.
Admission tickets will be emailed on
October 14th, 2021
To those that registered by October 13th.
ILS Entrance Exam is on Saturday,
December 4th, 2021
Application deadline is Wednesday,
November 17th, 2021
Application fee is $50.
Late Application deadline Wednesday,
December 1st, 2021
$65 late fee, if slots available.
firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Open Admissions Policy
The school has an open admission policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, disability or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.
Prospective freshmen and transfer students who wish to apply to Immaculata-La Salle High School are invited to visit the school during Open House, which is held the first Saturday in October.
Admission Preference is given to students who are siblings of current students, alumni, and/or children of alumni. All students must be in good standing with his/her previous school. Prospective students may not have any disciplinary problems at his/her previous school.
Students who are presently enrolled in high school and who wish to transfer to Immaculata-La Salle High School, on a space available basis, are required to have an official copy of their transcripts forwarded to the school and take the entrance exam. Upon receipt and evaluation of these documents, a school official will schedule an interview with the applicant to determine his/her status. The transcripts should include all work attempted at the high school level, grades, credits earned, and a record of attendance.
Acceptance of a student is always subject to the satisfactory completion of all course work the student may be presently taking.
Transfer applications for the 12th grade are ONLY accepted for students coming from out of the Miami-Dade area. All students applying to Immaculata-La Salle should be fluent in verbal and written English. Immaculata-La Salle does not offer English as a Second Language (ESOL), special education, or fundamental programs.
Accommodations-Application Statement (Updated October 16, 2018)
Immaculata-La Salle High School does not discriminate against students with disabilities. The school provides minor adjustments necessary to accommodate students with disabilities. A delay in disclosing a student's disability and/or an accommodation request may delay or impede the school's ability to make certain accommodations. Parents/guardians are therefore strongly encouraged to disclose student disabilities and requested accommodations prior to registration in school. Such disclosures should be made to Luisa Serratore, Assistant Principal-Dean of Academics, email@example.com.
The Admissions Director
can be contacted at
305-854-2334 ext.2130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Check List
The admissions process for all incoming students entails:
1. Complete admissions online application with payment.
2. Uploaded copy of the applicant’s social security card (if the student does not have a social security card a copy of the student’s passport or birth certificate may be submitted).
3. Submit signed Release of Records form to the Admissions Director by e-mail, mail, or fax.
4. Recommendation Letters
- Students applying for 9th grade from a public/private school will be required to have an English and Math Recommendation letter submitted to ILS by their current English and Math teacher using the specified ILS form.
- Students applying for 9th grade from Catholic School will be required to have a principal recommendation letter submitted to ILS by their current school’s principal. ILS will personally request these recommendations.
- Transfer students applying for 10th, 11th, and 12th will be required to have an English and Math Recommendation letter submitted to ILS by their current English and Math teacher using the specified ILS form.
5. Cumulative Transcripts that include:
- Last two completed school years
- Current school year’s grades up to the last official report
- Standardized Test Scores (ITBS, FCAT, EXPLORE, PSAT, etc.)
6. Entrance Exam scores from ILS.
International Student Policy
Our school, in accordance with federal law, does not inquire about the immigration status of our students. However, it is our responsibility to remind all families that it is a violation of the Tourist B-1 or B-2 Visa to attend classes while on a B-1 or B-2 Visa, and doing so could result in a cancellation of that visa. If a family is considering changing a B-1 or B-2 Tourist Visa for an F-1 Student Visa, they should consult with an immigration lawyer to help them understand the implications of completing the application.
Should the family decide to apply for an F-1 Visa, Immaculata-La Salle High School will assist the family accordingly. The student may not attend school until his/her status in the United States allows the student to attend school. An I-20 application will be processed after the student is accepted and registered.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar at 305-854-2334 ext. 123 or email@example.com.